Are you an Accounting or Finance leader going through technological change and uncertainty ?
Are you looking to build a Culture that elevates Engagement, Productivity and Adaptability throughout that change?
HOW #1: Values-Driven Adaptability: Unlocking Resilience Amidst Change
Take a new look at change, the uncertainty that comes with it, and ultimately how Accounting/Finance teams can succeed through it. In this session we’ll explore:
- Key focus areas required by Accounting/Finance teams of the future in a heightened change environment
- The key mindsets and beliefs to be successful throughout change
- How to tactically leverage ChatGPT as a pocket coach to build resilience and reduce fear / resistance to uncertainty and technological change
HOW #2: ‘Fearless Leadership & Culture Through Technological Change
A deeply thought provoking yet highly entertaining exploration around unlocking what research has found to be the #1 contributing factor to team effectiveness (Hint: it’s an academic term called ‘Psychological Safety‘). In this session we’ll explore:
- Why developing Fearlessness is as important as focusing on standards and accountability when it comes to individual and team performance
- The damage fear of speaking up can have on the performance of teams when going through technological change
- Practical steps to co-create a culture of Fearlessness and Openness as leaders and team members
- In a study of 180 teams over multiple years, GOOGLE found that about all else, Psychological Safety was the #1 contributor to Team Performance.
- A study from the Singapore Management University found Psychological Safety had 10 TIMES the impact on team performance than all other factors.
- McKinsey has also found Psychological Safety leads to increased Adaptability and Innovation
Jeremy is a Principal Consultant at Inspirational Management Australia and sought after performance coach, having worked with business leaders at all levels and in every continent in the world (except for Antarctica).
Jeremy also has a background as a Chartered Accountant, formerly at KPMG until 2015 and Financial Controller of Kelsen Group (Hong Kong) in 2018.
He is passionate about using data and an evidence-based approach to elevate team performance and wellbeing, especially in the midst of accelerating technological change and uncertainty.
Successfully helped business leaders from companies including:
Peter Hassos | Partner
“It’s probably our most engaged session ever!“
Samantha Wilson | GM
Chartered Accountants ANZ
“Really inspirational. He shared some really practical tips that we can take back and employ. It was a great session.”
Dr Dave Bond | Director
“Tangible and feels like something you can take away and use. Loved it and I was really glad I was able to make it along.”
Dr Daniela Juric | Lecturer
“The interactiveness I found really engaging.“
Jonathan Williams | Finance Director The Arnotts Group
“The team were really engaged. Everyone was willing to speak and have a great conversation, which is hard to do sometimes.“
Gina Ayers | HSE Director
The Arnotts Group
“Jeremy was engaging and shared great insights for myself and my team. The entire team found the FOS and post survey follow up valuable in helping us improve our ways of working.“
Michael Lai | Managing Director
“With his unique view of what it means to be a leader, I have finally managed to find a way to align the goals of my team in a way that is empowering yet productive.”
Linh Nguyen | President
Advance Beauty College
“After working with him, I feel less stressed, happier, more productive, delegating more and overall be a better leader.”
Million Dollar Agent
Invited by John McGrath (Founder and CEO of ASX listed McGrath Real Estate Agents) onto his podcast with Tom Panos (Australasia’s #1 Real Estate coach) and Troy Malcolm (Real Estate Executive). We talked about a range of topics impacting performance including overcoming emotional reactivity, self-confidence, motivation and Psychological Safety.
Magical Learning Podcast
Invited by Danette Fenton-Menzies (Director of Learning), Grahame Gerstenberg (CEO), Allen Hunt (Director) and Jez Fenton-Menzies (Multimedia Co-ordinator). In this episode we spoke about practical strategies to control your emotions and how to find your purpose.